Cashew Sour Cream
This is a necessity! A must, the best thing you will have in your fridge by far… so get use to making it.
- 1½ cups raw cashews, soaked
- ¾ cup water
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. nutritional yeast
- 2 t. apple cider vinegar
- ½ t. himalayan pink salt
- ½ t. garlic powder or 1 fresh garlic clove
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak while adding the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Drain the cashews. Place the drained cashews in a blender (high-speed if possible).
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend on high for one minute or until smooth.
- Use immediately in a recipe or store in an air-tight container in the fridge.